Post 2: why i'm choose my study program

When i was a child i wanted to be veterinarian, i dreamed of having pig, or cows, or any animal i could care.
I'm always have many animals in my home, dogs, rats or chickens. I always drawed myself in a  farm sorrounded of animals. But, one day i adopted a cat and i descovered i'm so alergic. That day i'm deside don't be veterinarian because i imagined myself looked a cat and sneeze constantly on the cat.
when i'm finished the school i decided to be architect but isn't the cereer of my dreams, i choose that because i like drawing and make handmade things, but i know architecture is not just that. So in the same time i  postulated to desing, Honestly i wasn't sure if i understand the careera at all, But Design had everything i was looking in the beginning.
finally i was acepted in achitecture but in valparaiso, also i was acepted in design too, but in Santiago. Obviously i'm choose desing because i'm still in Santiago.
The university is very strange for me, somedays is good, sonedays is bad, other days is terrible and i want burn the Fau. I don't understand at all how i'm surviving in this place but i know i'm learning and advanced.
I hope in a future i can work like designer, maybe making book publications or being an illustrator.  And can have a home in a farm with many animals, less cats.

Comentarios

  1. You have a good resolution when you choise disign, it´s true that the FAU it´s a fucking place, but open some doors. and know nice people and dreams.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "The best five years of the life" haha f*cking liars. But, a lot of energy to you! :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A farm is the best place where a human can be live. :D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Animation

English