Animation

 Hi everyone, today I'm going to speak about what is the job I would like to do in the future. 

The job of my dreams is to be an animator, an animator is an artist who creates animations ,that is, visual sequences (or audiovisual sequences if they had sounds)  of multiples images that, if you succeed one after other with a speed, generates the illusion of having their own movement.

An animator Isn’t necessarily a graphic designer, but the graphic design is a great tool for making animations, it helps me to reach this goal.

Animation isn’t just cartoons or animated films, animation covers a lot of spaces, for example, gives movement to movie titles, or text on television, it’s present on the publicity or brand logos. Sometimes we can see animations in music videos and more. 

I like having this job because I love illustration and I think giving them movement is giving life to a drawing, personality, emotions, etc. 

Not only would I like to give movement to my illustrations, in general I like all illustrations and working in a team that represents the movement of drawings is a dream for me.

Anyway, I think that I still lack many skills and learning to work on this. Although I have taken some classes of illustration and animation during my career I still have a long way to go. Also I need tools like a good and fast computer or a graphic tablet to draw on my computer and this things are expensive. But all is possible.

Comentarios

  1. woow, animation is a incredible job, i like how it has progressed over the years, becoming very broad as you say, i hope that you can work like an animator in the future c:
    atte: Joaco

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Josefa I think you are a great illustrator and combining it with animation will result good just make it. I hope you can achieve it and I wish you the best of luck and success hehe

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Making animations is something that I am also very interested in doing. I took two related electives this year and even bought a course at Crehana to start cheering. Unfortunately there is a lot of competition in this field to do it a job, but if you put your mind on it, anything will be possible!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hope you became an animator; I want to be one too, and about music videos, I recommend you the MV of Eve (a Japanese singer) the animation of their songs are so surrealistic and deep, but always finish to destroy the city with the emotions in some way, lately the animation became more complex and beautiful, I hope you like it and inspired you more. uwu

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: why i'm choose my study program

English