A country i’d like to visit


Hello everyone, I don’t written on this blog for a while, but it’s fun to be back . Now, the mission I have for this week is writing about the country I'd like to visit.

I have two places where I want to go. First, the most important place that I dream to go is Iceland. I don’t know exactly why I love this place but I think they have a magic energy surrounding it , it’s like a fairy contry. I know this remoted land because is where born and live one of my favorite musicians, called björk. When I knew that this country existed I started researching about the place and I fell in love. Iceland has a lot of landscape, a lot of nature. Some Glaciers, volcans and a lot of mountains. The most beauty think you can see is the boreal aurora in the autumn nights. In Iceland many scenes from movies and series of tv has been recorded, like Game of Thrones or The Witcher,  because this place has a lot of fantastic and incredible places. So, if you don’t know much about it, I leave here some place names for you, if u want to search in google: skaftafell - crystal cave / Godafoss / blue lagoon / hot springs pools: Hveravellir / turf homes.

I still don’t find enough information to travel to this place, knowing a little bit about the lenguaje is important. I hope to know this place some day <3

The second place I want to visit is Japan, go to this place is easier than visit iceland because is less expensive and exist some programs. Like the "work and holidays". I want to visit Japan because also it is a place with a lot of nature and landscape and one of the most secure countries to do bicycle turism. Some people know Japan for their technology or the anime culture but if you research you find that Japan has a lot of other things.



Comentarios

  1. Iceland sounds great. I love everything that has to do with mithology especially the characters that are mentioned.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've always heard about Iceland like a magic place, so dreamy <3 Also Björk is one of my favorite artists too!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Animation

Post 2: why i'm choose my study program

English