Post 1: Autobiography



Hi guys, I think i have to introduce my self.  My name is Josefa Birkelbach, I'm a Chilean trying to learning English.
I was born in Santiago of Chile. I have 22 years old and my birthsday is on September 21 so I'm Virgo.
I live with my mom she is call Isabel and she make mosaiko thing, like try, coat  stand until walls with mosaiko. We have a dog called Doby (like free elf of  harry potter) and is a little monster of love <3
I'm study in a school in Maipú and finish it in 2014. I'm was a messy student and don't pay atention all the time but i had good marks. The most part of the time in the school i pass distract or drawing or speaking with my friends so for my, school was a good process in my life.
So, In 2015 Im started to study Design. First i'm enter in Industrial Design, what is a very demanding degree, being honest i spent drunk most of the time, sand the wood while i'm was crying. I'm make very good friends and i'm learn much of my teachers. About materials, forms and industrial process. 
But, the most important thing i learn was build with trial and error. And don't frustrated myself.
Even though I wasn't a bad student and  never had bad qualifications, I felt that I lost my north in that degree.
I really like to draw and create publications and in industrial design I was far from that.
I decided to change to graphic design and in that I am stay today.

Suns for alls 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Animation

Post 2: why i'm choose my study program

English