Post 3 : My Favourite Gadget

My favourite gadget is my cellphone. I got it 3 months ago after my last phone was stolen. I use it everyday for everything. I text my friends and family and use the camera to take pictures of everything, I call my boyfriend and use the apps for social media. I like it because i can do things from my cellphone like ordering food or paying a bill or writing to someone who is far away from me. Life wouldn't be the same without it but it wouldn't be so bad, sometimes I get addicted to the phone and living without it would not bother me so much. I think people are so addicted to their phones that they miss what is happening in the real world, outside of social media, on the streets or in their houses, it's better to spend time with the loved ones than in front of a screen all de time, that is my opinion.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Animation

Post 2: why i'm choose my study program

English