Post 5: My favorite Picture

This is my favorite picture. It is the sunrise afer the new year in Brazil. More specifically in Ipanema a beach of "Rio de Janeiro". I traveled to Brazil on december 20, 2017 with my friend Marcela. We visited many places and met a lot of people in our journey. I took with me $ 500,000 clp that were exchanged into real (or reais, in portugese). I worked so hard for this, while i was studying. Probably i missed all the partys in 2016 haha, but, in the end it was the most fantastic experience in my life. I visited different places in my stay, such as Sao Paulo, Buzios and Arraial do cabo. Brazilian culture is so different from chilean culture. People in the beach are easygoing and friendly, we love it. The weather is hot and humid even at night, we were sweating all the time, wearing flip flops and drinking water, juice, beer and drinks. My favorite place was Pontal do Atalaia because it was beautiful and mystic? I do not know, energy in this place is so different. I discovered I love travel to many places and know new places and people, it makes me happy. In the end this photo is my favorite because makes me feel free, makes me remember the fear, but in the same time the free to stay far of home, it makes me change a bit.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Animation

Post 2: why i'm choose my study program

English