Post 8- A subject you enjoyed this semester.

This semester my favourite subject is Editorial Design. In the subject we learn how to make one book from 0. We see how to collate the paper, make diagram of books, choose the good size of the leter and fonts, and how the market of books is. I think the market of book is bad in Chile because the library receive a lot of money and the writer and the editor receive less money for their work.
In the subject we have a project that is to make a book. I worked with a girl that is a writer and i make the illustations of the poems for the book. It was the best project because is a lot of work but is beautiful to have the final book in my hands, made with love and time.
This is why editorial design was my favorite subject, I like to make things with my hands and create something that meaningful.
I don't have a picture of the book yet, because i not finished it . Hope it is  wonderful!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Animation

Post 2: why i'm choose my study program

English