Post 6: My passion


My passion in this life is draw and the music. I love draw since i was a little girl. I like to copy things that i see every day and mix colors to create a new thing. i've spent a lot of time learning about drawing, and today i spend most of my life doing this. but, the new passion that i met is the music. I discovered i love dancing to the rhythm of the music. I am part of a percussion group called batucada Sonido de Lucha, since 2016. In the batucada we play different kinds of drums. When I arrived at the group I learnt how to play the "repique". Then I changed my drum to a "tercera". The batucada is 6 years old now. We organized our first carnival last year in May. This year we had another carnival to celebrate our 6th aniversary. There were many batucadas and bands in the pasacalles, playing their music in front of the neightbours from Cerrillos. We worked together with the Junta vecinal Luchadores Silva Henriquez, a group of awesome women who wanted to do something beautiful for the people of the district. In the end the carnival was a success and we all got to share a beautiful experience together💜


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Animation

Post 2: why i'm choose my study program

English