Post 7- Career related website.

There are a lot of websites that can help me in my career but one of my favorites is pinterest. (Link to the website -> www.pinterest.com you can also download the app in your cellphone for a direct access). When you create an account in pinterest you will see many things, there are different themes that show you pictures related to the theme. You pick the ones that you like and the website show you pictures and suggestion related to your favorite pins. The website is very helpful because you can find a lot of references for ilustration or photoghaphy, color samples and options that help you develop ideas to illustrate. The bad thing about this website is that pinteres shows is the tendency of today and not what will it be like to learn how to use the tools it gives you to do or create something new and better. I know, probably my design teachers thinks "oh no, it's sooo basic" The site is a lot of fun but it's true is basic for inspiration and ideas, but i think the creative part comes from the artist.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Animation

Post 2: why i'm choose my study program

English