Avatar: The last Airbender

Today I will take the time to write why "Avatar: the last airbender" is my favorite show and will be until the end of history!

I believe I am one of the lucky people who saw this series as a child on television. 

I was a big fan! I loved the stories of these children traveling around the world, solving problems and going on adventures. Every time I could, I turned on the tv on the same channel at the same hour with the hope to found a new episode of the avatar. or one that I had already seen haha. 

Definitely the avatar took a big space from my heart when i was a child. 


But it really wasn't until 18/19 years old that I saw this show again. Coincidentally, it was the year I started studying in the university. The truth is, the first year of “u“ was very difficult for me emotionally, I wasn't used to dealing with stress and frustration. Also I had a lot of other problems. I saw the avatar again in this strange context and in the proper order of the show.

The most important part is that, now, more "adult" I could understand the true depth of this show.

The character growth throughout the episodes, the spiritual teachings and a lot of other things, like the pain of zuko (one of the characters) and how this man  gets over his sadness, pain and anger. Also understand the “tío iroh” mensajes and his wisdom to face life situations.

I think this show helps me to overcome a lot of difficult moments in my life, anyway, usually people think this show is for children but the truth is that show is for all persons, of all ages. The messages and wisdom are useful in all moments of life. 


During this quarantine time ( five years since I saw the show for the last time)  I saw the avatar (for the third time haha). This show makes me feel connected with my child part and at the same time with a dark side of my past , but the avatar always reminds me I can overcome these situations. I enjoy every episode! Every time I grow old I find new meanings to the episodes and characters. Every time it becomes more pleasant to see, I hope this feeling continues

I recommend this show with all my heart <3

Thanks for reading, good week for everyone!






Comentarios

  1. Avatar is a wonderful serie, it so interesting watch the progress of the characters on the plot of the history. Other point is the good work about design of their scenes on the episodes and peacefully soundtrack that it have

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also have the memory of watching Avatar on tv (i think on nickelodeon), it's a very nice serie with beautiful characters and places.

    att: Joaco c:

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Animation

Post 2: why i'm choose my study program

English