The music in my life

Hi everyone, To be honest, I am not a "musical person", what I mean is that I’m not one of those people who knows a lot about music like the records, members or names of the bands or songs, etc. I almost always listen to what spotify or youtube automatically recommends, thus, I know different music and I save the one I like the most. My list of music is so varied, that's why sometimes I find it hard to say what kind of music I like. Anyway, I have favorite bands or singers like Björk, Gorillaz, Incubus and “la brigida orquesta” and others but I don’t remember all of them at this moment. 

I think my best discovery in music during this year and the previous one has been the musician Nujabes. I feel this is good music to do things and concentrate, it’s very relaxing but not how to make you sleep haha. it is good music to accompany life.


This year as we had more time at home, I was trying to learn to play an instrument, I bought a "kalimba". It's a small african instrument that is played with the fingers and it sounds like a music box. I've never played an instrument before but I think I'm doing well with this one, I hope I can continue learning, its funny learning new things.


I'll leave a video here in case you don't know the kalimbas <3




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Animation

Post 2: why i'm choose my study program

English